napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fingers are killing me

Childsplay

So first Merry Christmas to all. But having 4 boys Christmas toy building is brutal my oldest is a drummer so he's easy now the three little ones being into star wars and Legos today I've built the Millennium falcon, a tie fighter and a first order transport for a whopping 3000 Legos and my fingers are killing me was fun as hell though

Just don't step on one little Legos at night.....it will send you through the roof it might feel like a jack my girl's left out as kids

No they all know if I step on them they are trash bound I don't care if it's a collector piece. They are brutal though

Just don't step on one little Legos at night.....it will send you through the roof it might feel like a jack my girl's left out as kids
That's no joke. A Lego on a bare foot feels like glass in the middle of the night. Been there, done that...

Lol.. Stepping on any toys fucks you up. Especially when you ain't expecting it.

Nothing beats stubbing your toe on a corner wall, bed frame or toys. I swear I've broken my pinky toe multiple times.

Lol.. Stepping on any toys fucks you up. Especially when you ain't expecting it.

Nothing beats stubbing your toe on a corner wall, bed frame or toys. I swear I've broken my pinky toe multiple times.

Bro I'm not LOL at you I know .....LMAO

I think I had more fun building them then they did . It's all fun and games till they put them in your work boots. Now that shit sucks at 5 in the am .

I've got 5 and 6 year old boys. Built 3 Lego sets and a hot wheels track. Hands are fine. Lower back...not so much lol.

With an 8'year old daughter and 4 year old boy, I've done my share of assembling already since yesterday, and there is still a ton to open and put together left.....lol. Right now I had to take a break for a little while

Top Bottom