napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

female gut

aLL OF YOU. BEfore you point to a woman(at least she has the right to have a gut more than u do ,think about that one secound) check your own gut. Seeif you match the minimum requirement wich is 33 inches relaxed. If you don t have that - relaxed- fuck off. You re a piece of shit. Not becouse you have guts. Not becouse she has guts too. But becouse you are a lazy you know what.

All being said. I don t have either a passion for what am I seeing above me. But i don t hate ,not me,not now . Anyway i have a fucked up DNA so i don”t wanna involve with such chicks. Even that she would look good, fucked up DNA is here and IT COULD be in Kim K., too. You know Kim ,don”t you? And i like Kim, probablly i would fuck that cunt and then i would keep and roast her ass plus the hole, for ketogenic purposes.But think about. Fucked up DNA is fucked up DNA. Probablly i would eat Kim or fucking, but no kids, assuming that she is a no-no.

Just saying,just my perspective, and NO, i m not mad,lol.

I was kind of mean, sorry if this is your girl and I offended you... but WTF are you talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aLL OF YOU. BEfore you point to a woman(at least she has the right to have a gut more than u do ,think about that one secound) check your own gut. Seeif you match the minimum requirement wich is 33 inches relaxed. If you don t have that - relaxed- fuck off. You re a piece of shit. Not becouse you have guts. Not becouse she has guts too. But becouse you are a lazy you know what.

All being said. I don t have either a passion for what am I seeing above me. But i don t hate ,not me,not now . Anyway i have a fucked up DNA so i don”t wanna involve with such chicks. Even that she would look good, fucked up DNA is here and IT COULD be in Kim K., too. You know Kim ,don”t you? And i like Kim, probablly i would fuck that cunt and then i would keep and roast her ass plus the hole, for ketogenic purposes.But think about. Fucked up DNA is fucked up DNA. Probablly i would eat Kim or fucking, but no kids, assuming that she is a no-no.

Who the fuck are you, and what is this bullshit?? This woman has clearly abused the fuck out of shit and you are trying to slam everyone for pointing it out?

The other half of what you said I can't even comprehend. It's nonsensical jibberish.

You're walking a fine like here man. Straighten it up or I'll show you the door

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

said he heard our primo was under-dosed too. Unreal, our labs speak for itself

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

yeah i fucking said that. do you have a fucking problem in saying what i want to say? i do have a problem in being opressed or my right being rejected.

Lol who let the trolls out this week?

Dude it's been terrible this week. For fucks sake, that troll I banned from your thread was blowing up my inbox from an alternate account yesterday saying "you don't know who the fuck I am!" and "just wait. You don't know what I'm capable of!"

OK whatever dude. I'm waiting lol

Dude it's been terrible this week. For fucks sake, that troll I banned from your thread was blowing up my inbox from an alternate account yesterday saying "you don't know who the fuck I am!" and "just wait. You don't know what I'm capable of!"

lol it's not funny but it is...

He is in the anavar thread now. He needs to go

The internet is some people's only chance to express some kind of ego, even if it's an inflated fake one lol.

RickRock;226762! OK whatever dude. I'm waiting lol (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)[/QUOTE said:
Crickets huh. Lol

You defend a woman in paragraph 1 and then demean in paragraph 2. Make up your mind man. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

yeah i fucking said that. do you have a fucking problem in saying what i want to say? i do have a problem in being opressed or my right being rejected.

whatever you say bro.
a080bd0afd1ac55048579f72e8074491.png

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

Top Bottom