napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1st order Flawlesss

strokesomething

Hey guys,

Posted a thread a little while back asking if Pharma Lady was good to go. The answer is a 100% yes. Got all my stuff in 4 days. Went with Platinum Biotech sust and dbol. I am super impressed and I thank everyone for their feedback. Has anyone used the Hcg from Pharma Lady (appears to be Global Anabolics)? I have never used it before so I'm curious on the best way to use it.

Thanks for the feedback brother... And yes you are right 100% gtg. I think Pharma Lady has two different brands of HCG but one is Global... Send her an email or wait for her to respond this evening. Thx again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used her generic HCG and its A+. I prefer to have a 1000IU/mL solution so I had to transfer the HCG to a different sterile vial (using bacteriostatic water) and then diluted appropriately. Perhaps others use the water and vial included but I chose not to as the vial was too small plus I had pharm grade bac water. Just a few extra bucks to get it how I wanted. Libido went way up and HCG was positive on my home HCG test. BTW - I wouldnt use HCG on a permanent basis due to potential desensitization.

I have used her generic HCG and its A+. I prefer to have a 1000IU/mL solution so I had to transfer the HCG to a different sterile vial (using bacteriostatic water) and then diluted appropriately. Perhaps others use the water and vial included but I chose not to as the vial was too small plus I had pharm grade bac water. Just a few extra bucks to get it how I wanted. Libido went way up and HCG was positive on my home HCG test. BTW - I wouldnt use HCG on a permanent basis due to potential desensitization.
Thanks for sharing brother...

Appreciate the knowledge Tex. I have some hospital grade bacteriostatic water as well so i might use your method. Right now I'm thinking of using 500iu per week while on cycle

Just got my order from her on Monday...in about 4 days as well, unreal how quickly she gets orders delivered...she rocks. Phurious is awesome too :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just got my order from her on Monday...in about 4 days as well, unreal how quickly she gets orders delivered...she rocks. Phurious is awesome too :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Thanks brother... Pharma Lady's location (which we'll keep private) is a major factor in the shipping process. It's such a major hub packages are processed quickly. Pharma Lady also gets orders out with lightning fast speed. Combination of the 2 = 4 day shipping.

I don't know if it's just the customs center in this part of the country or what, but my first pack took about 2 weeks and second has been sitting at customs for a few days now. Still, two weeks international is faster than most, but having it sit at customs just makes me nervous

I don't know if it's just the customs center in this part of the country or what, but my first pack took about 2 weeks and second has been sitting at customs for a few days now. Still, two weeks international is faster than most, but having it sit at customs just makes me nervous
It must be that particular customs center as you pointed out. I've received numerous orders and shipping never took longer than 4-6 days.

Top Bottom