napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

rendertop

Hey Dylan...love ur videos as they have helped me greatly as I'm young. I am running test and going to throw in 50 mg of winny for 8 weeks leading up to my powerlifting meet. My concern is the muscle strains/tears under 95%+ lifting loads due to the winstrol drying you out so bad. I would hate to cause more harm that good injury wise. Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Hey Dylan...love ur videos as they have helped me greatly as I'm young. I am running test and going to throw in 50 mg of winny for 8 weeks leading up to my powerlifting meet. My concern is the muscle strains/tears under 95%+ lifting loads due to the winstrol drying you out so bad. I would hate to cause more harm that good injury wise. Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
what do you mean that you are young? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

How young are you?

What is your full stats and experience?

Age - 25
Height - 5'10"
BW - 210 lbs
Body fat - 13%

This is my second steroid cycle...first cycle was 600 mg test e. This cycle will be 750 mg test e and 50 mg winstrol for 8 weeks leading up to the meet. I am a 600+ squat and deadlifted and 400+ bencher. Winstrol appeals to me because I need to make a weight class (198 lbs) and don't need any extra water. My fear is that it will dry me out so bad I am putting myself at risk of injury with heavier weights? I take plenty of fish oils and glucosamine. Any help is appreciated!!

So just like u said I'm running 750 mg test e and I'm in week 5 and starting to gain too much test weight...I run anastrazole .5 mg EOD...I wouldn't say I'm bloated but the scale is definitely shooting up which will be a weight class concern ....what do you recommend lowering my test dosage too and do you think that will better help me keep the test weight off? (Calories right at maintenance) thanks

So just like u said I'm running 750 mg test e and I'm in week 5 and starting to gain too much test weight...I run anastrazole .5 mg EOD...I wouldn't say I'm bloated but the scale is definitely shooting up which will be a weight class concern ....what do you recommend lowering my test dosage too and do you think that will better help me keep the test weight off? (Calories right at maintenance) thanks

Yeah that means you're boated. None of that weight is solid state. You're holding water bro

Okay...pretty new to it all so I appreciate the Input. I would like zero to minimal bloat.(diet is on point and drink 1.5 gallon of water a day)..would you lower the test or increase the AI? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated guys. I will want to cut the least weight possible for my meet in 6 weeks.

Top Bottom