napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What SARM stack could come close to TREN/TEST ??

Italianboi

For my next contest prep, I'm looking to do a SARMS only prep in avoidance to go through the hell of TREN even the gains I got were quick and amazing. But no way in hell I want to go through the night sweats, the lucid dreams, the mood swings, and the withdraws. I would like to hear from everybody elese would go well with RAD140, thanks guys !!!

For my next contest prep, I'm looking to do a SARMS only prep in avoidance to go through the hell of TREN even the gains I got were quick and amazing. But no way in hell I want to go through the night sweats, the lucid dreams, the mood swings, and the withdraws. I would like to hear from everybody elese would go well with RAD140, thanks guys !!!

hey bro... i dont want you to get confused here... nothing is going to come close to tren... no sarm, no steroid, nothing.... just so your aware... tren is not called the king for no reason... however, you can still accomplish a lot with what your wanting to do with sarms... im just not going to sit here and tell you it will be like tren because nothing can substitute for tren... just so we are clear... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

for a contest prep, this is what i would recommend...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I feared you would say that Dylan, obviously we both know TREN will give miraculous results. But I've heard from Dr. Tony Huge from enhancedathlete.com said RAD140 gave him that exact aggression like TREN. But maybe achieving TREN like results with that SARM stack that you laid out for me could be better...would you agree ?? And thank you for the reply :)

I feared you would say that Dylan, obviously we both know TREN will give miraculous results. But I've heard from Dr. Tony Huge from enhancedathlete.com said RAD140 gave him that exact aggression like TREN. But maybe achieving TREN like results with that SARM stack that you laid out for me could be better...would you agree ?? And thank you for the reply :)

bro are you fucking kidding me... LOL enhanced athlete? of course that prick said that because he's full of shit trying to sell a fake bunk product anyway... these guys are the biggest fucking crooks out there... ive seen some pretty bad crooks but they are at the very top of the list...

the stack i gave you will be very strong.. im not going to say anything is going to be like tren because its not and someone saying anything else is just trying to sell something... this stack is fucking sweet, yes but its not tren like... nothing is... like i said, anyone saying that clearly has another motive and im not going to do that man...

I've watched alot of his vids and seen his website(enhancedathlete.com). He takes capsule form sarms, which is more than likely a prohormone and not a sarm.

I've watched alot of his vids and seen his website(enhancedathlete.com). He takes capsule form sarms, which is more than likely a prohormone and not a sarm.

exactly right... this guy is a known crook.. they are serious scum...

of course of course bro !!! I'll take your word from it by far !!! your content is way way more believable, I'll by far take your word from it. I just wanted to be sure from you bro. I'll definitely check out sarmx my man, any discount codes or great deals perhaps haha???

of course of course bro !!! I'll take your word from it by far !!! your content is way way more believable, I'll by far take your word from it. I just wanted to be sure from you bro. I'll definitely check out sarmx my man, any discount codes or great deals perhaps haha???

you know i always got you bro... nothing but the best info at all times... all the discounts are on the homepage for you bro... what i would do is buy the enhanced super stack on its own then buy the mk2866 with the buy 2 get 1 free... that way you get the best deal...

He definitely loves his DNP, and openly admits cause he's too lazy to diet to contest percentages. Just not a guy that has YOUR best interest at heart. But he sure loves showing off that Ferrari in his garage that's probably paid for by people buying his fake sarms. And he is the a real Dr... he's a lawyer, which that alone should tell you all you need to know lol. Fucking lawyers... I hate em all unless I need one lol.

Awesome !! I appreciate that Dylan, let me go ahead and check it out. SARMX looks to be the most trusted site for sarms, I'm going to check out the deals and products, I'll let you know when I do make my purchase and if I have anymore question, and dude, big fan of yours, keep releasing that good content
;)

Awesome !! I appreciate that Dylan, let me go ahead and check it out. SARMX looks to be the most trusted site for sarms, I'm going to check out the deals and products, I'll let you know when I do make my purchase and if I have anymore question, and dude, big fan of yours, keep releasing that good content
;)

yes, always let me know if you have any questions bro... your more than welcome... im happy to help and i really appreciate you supporting the video channel...

yeah I know man, I don't think I'd ever do DNP, I just love feeling active. I'll take Dylan's word for it. But is it true that SARMS are supposed to be in a liquid base??

your channel and RX MUSCLE are my favorite, I would like to meet you in person, you seem very cool, will you be at any fitness conventions??

Everyone is gonna bash eachother in this industry it's just how it is, I trust Dylan and the Prosucts he backs. However, I am currently taking the enhanced athlete mk-677 because they had free shipping and I am having great results, sleeping like a baby, feeling refreshed even on 6-7 hours sleep. I'll have to try the sarmsx mk 677 and do a comparison to see which I like better. Just wish the damn Canadian dollar would get better so I can afford a full sarmsx cycle.

I'd fly out to a convention if you were there! You're probably more informative than half those gurus trying to sell you a "fat burning muscle building" protein with "steroid like results" for just 3 easy payments of 99.99$! *sarcasm*

I'd fly out to a convention if you were there! You're probably more informative than half those gurus trying to sell you a "fat burning muscle building" protein with "steroid like results" for just 3 easy payments of 99.99$! *sarcasm*

are you saying those 3 easy payments are not so easy, or not worth it? come on, thats a great deal bro! LMFAO!! YEAH!!!! I love how you put it too... im cracking up... I am always at the olympia if you ever go that... i'll be there again this year although to be flat out honest, i only go to see all the vendors and talk with the ones i know and see their new releases etc...

are you saying those 3 easy payments are not so easy, or not worth it? come on, thats a great deal bro! LMFAO!! YEAH!!!! I love how you put it too... im cracking up... I am always at the olympia if you ever go that... i'll be there again this year although to be flat out honest, i only go to see all the vendors and talk with the ones i know and see their new releases etc...

I must ask... heath fan of Kai fan?

Top Bottom