napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is Glutathione and why do we need it?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

[FONT=&quot]In this video, I answer the question of "What is Glutathione and why do we need it?" Learn exactly what glutathione is, why it is so important to your overall health, the positive effects and much more... This video is very beneficial for everyone... Enjoy![/FONT]

What is Glutathione and why do we need it?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwzPZhpUirg&feature=youtu.be

Great video bro. I stopped a few weeks ago but I experimented with Glutathione injections for the last 15 weeks and from all the research I did and my well being... there is nothing like it. It's a very, VERY powerful antioxidant to say the least.

Well done.

Great video bro. I stopped a few weeks ago but I experimented with Glutathione injections for the last 15 weeks and from all the research I did and my well being... there is nothing like it. It's a very, VERY powerful antioxidant to say the least.

Well done.
nice bro, i didnt know you were using it! i want to start using it myself... there is A LOT of benefit with it as you already know but feeling fully energized and just great in general is one of the major effects people report with use...

nice bro, i didnt know you were using it! i want to start using it myself... there is A LOT of benefit with it as you already know but feeling fully energized and just great in general is one of the major effects people report with use...

It's good shit bro. All the research I did says it's even great at fighting cancer. I took a little break but I'm about to hop on it again upon starting my next cycle.

It's good shit bro. All the research I did says it's even great at fighting cancer. I took a little break but I'm about to hop on it again upon starting my next cycle.
nice we will talk about that later then... i might join you on that...

Top Bottom