napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On TRT and need help with first cycle

Douche214

Hey Gents,

I am looking to try out my first cycle. I am currently on TRT at 100mg/wk and HCG at 500iu/wk. I wanted to try to up the Test Cyp to 250-300mg/wk and add maybe Dbol at 30mg/ED.
I would run:
Week 1-8 - 250-300mg Test
Week 1-4 - 30mg/ED Dbol

I would continue my HCG through out at my current dose. How much Anastrazole would I need, if I need any at all?
As far as PCT, there would be none.
After the 8th week, I will drop my TRT dose back to 100mg/wk.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Also wondering if I would be able to keep SOME decent gains once off since I will be continuing my TRT regimen.

31 male
217lbs
6'2

If you just started TRT two months ago, you need to give it more time before you start a cycle bro. You are barely into your TRT and the difference in that alone should be substantial if you were legitimately deficient before TRT.

If you just started TRT two months ago, you need to give it more time before you start a cycle bro. You are barely into your TRT and the difference in that alone should be substantial if you were legitimately deficient before TRT.

I was thinking this as well. I will probably plan to run the cycle next year before the summer.
How do you know when you should incorporate an AI and how much/often to take?

Are you able to keep some gains once off a Test only cycle?

Regards

I was thinking this as well. I will probably plan to run the cycle next year before the summer.
How do you know when you should incorporate an AI and how much/often to take?

Are you able to keep some gains once off a Test only cycle?

Regards

Well it depends on your estrogen sensitivity. That some of many reasons you need to ride out TRT for now to see how your bloodwork looks on your current dose.

Yes you can retain gains from a test cycle provided you eat and train right to retain them

Outstanding, thank you.

BTW, my E2 is holding at 29 based off the sensitive assay which isn't too bad. I'm guessing based off that, I am not THAT sensitive to estrogen conversion but it still boggles my mind how one would figure out the correct AI dose based of that, other than getting tests.

Hi Dice, I had similar low T (~325). Started TRT with test cyp (200 mg/week) and experienced a great increase in size / strength for about 6 months before leveling off.
Doc has me back to 100mg/week now - but still feels great. So I am in agreement with Rickrock. You will be impressed with what normal/higher test alone gives you
so enjoy!

And absolutely keep tabs on your estro response as I was doing great until 60 days in TRT and had high estro which sucks. Arimidex (.25mg/week) knocked it right
back to normal.

Hi Dice, I had similar low T (~325). Started TRT with test cyp (200 mg/week) and experienced a great increase in size / strength for about 6 months before leveling off.
Doc has me back to 100mg/week now - but still feels great. So I am in agreement with Rickrock. You will be impressed with what normal/higher test alone gives you
so enjoy!

And absolutely keep tabs on your estro response as I was doing great until 60 days in TRT and had high estro which sucks. Arimidex (.25mg/week) knocked it right
back to normal.
Yes I'm going to try running a Test only cycle, possibly with anavar but haven't decided on the var yet.

You were only taking .25mg of adex a week? I have been reading up a lot on T only cycles and they say to start out at .25mg ed

Adex is potent. So I started at .25 once a week on injection day. That moved me from ~52 to low 20's on estrodiol So
thats what worked for me. I too have seen recommendations like that but it would crash my estro and those effects
suck too. I guess it varies. When on cycle, I do increase to 0.5 / week. - again its just what works for me. -billb

so enjoy!

back to normal.

Adex is potent. So I started at .25 once a week on injection day. That moved me from ~52 to low 20's on estrodiol So
thats what worked for me. I too have seen recommendations like that but it would crash my estro and those effects
suck too. I guess it varies. When on cycle, I do increase to 0.5 / week. - again its just what works for me. -billb

I'm sorry, I meant .25mg eod, not ed.
What were the signs to look out for that told you that you needed it and at that dose? I thought .25mg eod is still a lot. I just want to get it under control when the times comes. Usually people start taking an AI from the very beginning.

I'm sorry, I meant .25mg eod, not ed.
What were the signs to look out for that told you that you needed it and at that dose? I thought .25mg eod is still a lot. I just want to get it under control when the times comes. Usually people start taking an AI from the very beginning.

Mine was easy. Higher estro was evident by much less morning wood. Also you feel "moody", borderline paranoid or something like that. Lethargic.

Bump this 110%

Also....same rules apply as with guys not on TRT

BF needs to be stable at 12-14% before starting any cycle

Last edited:
Top Bottom