napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The State of SARMS Purity: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

There really are a lot on fake arms out there. I agree that the resellers are probably being deceived themselves by the bulk suppliers in China.

I have business contacts that import a lot of electrical components from China and I can tell you that quality control is a massive problem over there. One supplier can send components that are all perfect then the very next week send a pile of non working and faulty items.

At the end of the day the suppliers in China know its all about price and they will cut any corners they can to be the cheapest.

nice bro, thats my team, but i collect jerseys as you can see in my videos and if you follow my instagram

Yeah I've seen a couple of vids where you have matching jerseys and beanies lol. But its cool, I mean at the end of the day it's about being a fan of the sport. I'm from San Diego CA, the closest team to me is the Lakers so I support them, but I'm a big fan of Westbrook's competitiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There really are a lot on fake arms out there. I agree that the resellers are probably being deceived themselves by the bulk suppliers in China.

I have business contacts that import a lot of electrical components from China and I can tell you that quality control is a massive problem over there. One supplier can send components that are all perfect then the very next week send a pile of non working and faulty items.

At the end of the day the suppliers in China know its all about price and they will cut any corners they can to be the cheapest.

You got that right bro. cheap prices are a huge red flag to the quality you are getting almost 100% of the time

Yeah I've seen a couple of vids where you have matching jerseys and beanies lol. But its cool, I mean at the end of the day it's about being a fan of the sport. I'm from San Diego CA, the closest team to me is the Lakers so I support them, but I'm a big fan of Westbrook's competitiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice bro... i love staples center, an amazing arena for sure

its a huge problem and so you can imagine all these people that blindly order from people over there and just assuming they know what they are getting without even testing or knowing... its not even their fault, their intentions are not bad but its a dangerous game if you dont have a first hand personal relationship over there

Top Bottom