napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack for Female fat loss

Wonder woman

I?m looking for recommendations on a stack for fat loss for a female.

I?m 43 yo Female and I have successfully lost about 40 lbs over the past 3 years, but now I?m struggling to get rid of the last 20. I need something to give me a little boost to get things moving again. My sleep is crap and I rarely get more then 4 hours a night.

I have PCOS and take Metformin for insulin resistance.

Thanks for your help!

Amazing job on your progress so far!!! I recommend Cardarine and N2Slin. Cardarine is amazing for your endurance, ability to perform cardio, and direct fat loss. N2Slin will help prevent fat storage. You definitely need to figure out your sleep though. Do you have any idea what is causing the lack of?

My lack of sleep has been an ongoing problem for years. I spent about 10 years working in law enforcement and the constant switching from day to night shift has wrecked me. I take a prescription sleep aid to fall asleep and rarely sleep for more then an hour without waking up.

One major concern I have is kidney health. I only have one kidney so I am very concerned with keeping it in good shape.

i can definitely help you with the right stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

n2slin is excellent... i would definitely add it... it will be a very nice aide in your cutting...

My lack of sleep has been an ongoing problem for years. I spent about 10 years working in law enforcement and the constant switching from day to night shift has wrecked me. I take a prescription sleep aid to fall asleep and rarely sleep for more then an hour without waking up.

One major concern I have is kidney health. I only have one kidney so I am very concerned with keeping it in good shape.

A lot of people have had success with sleep improvement using mk-677, including myself. My sleep is a bit different though, I have no trouble falling asleep but wake up after 4-6 and can?t go back to sleep. I?ve been using mk for about a month and it?s been improving. The odd night I sometimes get 7 now which is huge for me. I also use zoplicone once or twice a week to help offset the low sleep quality from other nights.

A lot of people have had success with sleep improvement using mk-677, including myself. My sleep is a bit different though, I have no trouble falling asleep but wake up after 4-6 and can?t go back to sleep. I?ve been using mk for about a month and it?s been improving. The odd night I sometimes get 7 now which is huge for me. I also use zoplicone once or twice a week to help offset the low sleep quality from other nights.

I would love anything that would help improve sleep. I?m constantly dragging my butt around and it?s hard to be happy to be at the gym at 4:00 am when I?m running on less then 4 hours sleep.

I completely understand, living with low sleep is like trying to swim upriver all day. It?s exhausting, I?d try the mk-677. It helped me out with sleep, might do the same for you.

I take a prescription sleep aid to fall asleep and rarely sleep for more then an hour without waking up.

Coming from someone who was on Ambien for 12 years, the prescription is a short term solution. In the long run with will cause you to sleep less. I havent taken one in amost a year and my sleep has gone from 4 hours a night to 6-7. Your best bet is to kick the prescription to the curb. It will benefit you more than you think

Coming from someone who was on Ambien for 12 years, the prescription is a short term solution. In the long run with will cause you to sleep less. I havent taken one in amost a year and my sleep has gone from 4 hours a night to 6-7. Your best bet is to kick the prescription to the curb. It will benefit you more than you think
I've experienced the same thing as well. Don't rely on anything to sleep long term.

Ok so I have a stupid question for you all but I want to get it right.

I need to does 20 mg of GW, how many ml is that?
Same with SR 5mg is how many mls?
And MK 12.5 is how many mls?

Ok so I have a stupid question for you all but I want to get it right.

I need to does 20 mg of GW, how many ml is that?
Same with SR 5mg is how many mls?
And MK 12.5 is how many mls?

its basic math... if you go on the website it says the concentration for each bottle... so gw says 20 mg/ml mean in every ML, which is the 1 marker on a dropper, you get 20 mg... each product has a different concentration level... mk2866 is 50 mg/ml and sr9009 is 30 mg/ml

Top Bottom