napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Same Injection Site?

OldNewbie

I read in someone else's thread (today) that they are experiencing much pain, redness and inflamation from glute injection. Some advised to rotate injection sites. I started 'this' thread because I didn't want to hijak 'his' concern. As you may be aware, tomorrow will start my 7th week of a 12 week test cycle and I am experiencing absolutely no pain, redness or no discomfort at all. So far... I have only pinned the same glute and around that same area of that glute. Is it advised for me also to also rotate sites? I don't think I can be as steady with my left hamd as I am with my right...thus the same glute. Sorry for such a stupid question, but if I don't ask I won't knoiw. Thank you...very sincerely.

Damn it. But I will follow you guys advice...reluctantly ( LOL ) but I'll follow it. Can I do the other glute instead of delt?

I know which thread you're referring too bud. Yes, you want to rotate sites. Think about it. Say you pin the right glute, yes, the needle only penetrates where you pin it but the oil you push gets dispersed into that muscle and then absorbs. Moving the pin, say 1/2" from the last spot you pinned isn't "rotating" sites as the oil still gets pushed into that same muscle. You want to rotate sites completely. Try delts, quads, or vg, etc.

I read in someone else's thread (today) that they are experiencing much pain, redness and inflamation from glute injection. Some advised to rotate injection sites. I started 'this' thread because I didn't want to hijak 'his' concern. As you may be aware, tomorrow will start my 7th week of a 12 week test cycle and I am experiencing absolutely no pain, redness or no discomfort at all. So far... I have only pinned the same glute and around that same area of that glute. Is it advised for me also to also rotate sites? I don't think I can be as steady with my left hamd as I am with my right...thus the same glute. Sorry for such a stupid question, but if I don't ask I won't knoiw. Thank you...very sincerely.

How often are you pinning that glute? My generally rule of thumb is I don't like to pin the same site more than once per week. Just rotate to the other glute back and forth if you are pinning twice per week

You need to start rotating now and get the hang of new pin sites. Later on when you do advanced cycles and pin every day you're gonna need as many sites as possible.

Man I'm in my tenth week of a cycle. 3ccs pinned twice a week. I started with glutes for the first 2 weeks, then I've been just rotating Ventro glutes ever since then. Everything seemed fine until this past week. Both of my Ventros have knots in them now and I'm almost limping. It's actually hurts to lean down and tie my shoes. Get used to all sites if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never pined the delt is the 1incher ok for that ??
I use 25g 5/8 for my delts. Just go really slow and have your alcohol wipe ready because sometimes the oil will drip out. Just apply pressure for a minute or so.

I pin 2x a week on trt and on blast. I rotate every shot example rt quad then left quad right delt left delt rt glute left glute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 25g 5/8 for my delts. Just go really slow and have your alcohol wipe ready because sometimes the oil will drip out. Just apply pressure for a minute or so.

I can't let a drip of that oil go to waste I'll leave it in for about 30 seconds an also pinch the skin at the base of the pin when I pull it out.

Top Bottom