napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The reasons why training can help you avoid sickness: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I teach everyone the RIGHT and WRONG way to ask steroid questions... Far too many questions are extremely vague making an accurate answer impossible so I stress the importance of providing the right information to get the best and safest answer to your questions... THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

The reasons why training can help you avoid sickness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxk_VRc5kM

Very nice! I've always preached to others about how training can significantly boost the immune system. I get sick very rarely, and certainly much less than any of my coworkers or the rest of my family

If you train you consistently break your body down, then it's repairing itself becomes 2nd nature. We condition ourselves to recover and heal.

If you train you consistently break your body down, then it's repairing itself becomes 2nd nature. We condition ourselves to recover and heal.
thats exactly right and clearly training puts us in far better health and that obviously boosts our immune system

Top Bottom