napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on cleansing

Mb50

Does anyone here run a 7 or 14 day cleanse every now and again? If so I'm looking for a few good recipes to give it a go a few times before my summer run. Not interested in the bs gnc or supplement cleanses. Thanks in advance fellas

I honestly think the cleanses are nothing but a bunch of BS, and a marketing scam. Eating correctly is a cleanse

You're body is designed to cleanse it's self. Your organs are the best cleanser. All that other crap is smoke and mirrors. I agree just eat a healthy clean diet

Theyre garbage man. I do "cleanse" once every couple of months for a day but thats by ingesting some epsom salts and allowing the gates to flowith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My diet is in check and in addition I do a greens drink a day. I was looking to see if anyone had any additional natural ways of cleansing that's all. Not looking to take any pills.

I think u may be over analyzing. Do you have a "test" coming up....lol. Water, greens, pro and prebiotics and youre all good bro. Flush it.

Nah man no test just from a health standpoint. I may be over thinking it but I was just looking for something natural that would be beneficial to me in addition to diet is all.

The best cleanse is a fast. Nothing but water for a few days..plenty of scientific evidence to support how well it works..fasting clinics are right popular in Europe.

Nah man no test just from a health standpoint. I may be over thinking it but I was just looking for something natural that would be beneficial to me in addition to diet is all.

I think your all good man. Your shit is always locked on.

I do a 14 cleanse using my ninja and a combination of spring greens, spinach, and different fruits such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, peaches and mixed berries. Usually 1 cup spring greens, 2 cups spinach, 1 banana, 1 cup each of two other fruits and two cups of water. You'll poop a lot, drop about 7 pounds by drinking two a day. Full of nutrients and anti oxidants.

Top Bottom