napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan Depot detection time

dachanter1

Hi Dylan,

I follow you on youtube and appreciate very much what you are doing! Especially when it comes to PCT and discipline to keep gains. Keep going! I would be very grateful if you can clear a very important doubt for me. Namely, I stopped taking Primo Depot approximately end of February and I have an important competition that is drug tested in May. I found information on primo detection time 5 weeks and recently I came across that detection time is 5 months... Feeling a little bit worried now.. Can you please confirm the real detection time for Primo? The doping control is full WADA protocol.

i dont get into that brother because if i say ANYTHING and then for some odd reason you fail your test, etc. then i immediately receive the blame on something that could have just been a fluke... im sorry but i dont need that in my life because people are always quick to blame others for their own mistakes... im sorry bro.. perhaps you should post this in the source section here in the forum and im sure someone will help you but for me, its far to harmful to me personally to answer these type of questions...

There is so much different conflicting info out there on detection times bro, and I don't think anybody really knows for sure. Typically the longer the half life the,inter the detection time of metabolites as well, but I sure as hell cant give you an answer on what it actually is

Top Bottom