napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrient Partitioning Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain the concept of nutrient partitioning... Nutrient partitioning is a concept many are not familiar with and this video explains this concept in full detail... Nutrient partitioning can have a major effect on weight and physique so this is an extremely valuable and highly recommend video...

Nutrient Partitioning Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIrLpSOyeVA&feature=youtu.be

Awesome info man. I love learning how my body works and things I can do to increase my gains and get closer to my goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice way to break it down Dylan! We here nutrient partitioning thrown around a lot, but not many really understand what it truly means and how to understand how it works

I've been having trouble with this part. Nutrition is the hardest part of fitness. I can already see in this simple break down where my mistakes have been. My numbers are very close to being on point but my timing was off. Most of my starched carbs coming early to middle of the day and then I would switch over in the evening to non starched carbs. Problem is I workout in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just want to make sure everyone has the chance to see ths one... this video will be a huge benefit to everyone....

Top Bottom