napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie Chick

Megan

Hi There- I follow directions well so Ill start with my stats as recommended in the sticky post. Female, 41, 145 24%, 5-6", endurance runner / cycling for 23 years/ lifting for 21 . Injuries........numerous stress fractures including both hips and femur and constant tendon /piriformus issues ( pretty much all due to running and lifting- bone density is fine ) Im normally abut 138 with <20% BF but just coming off ( you guessed it ) another running injury. For a 41 year old I still run at a pretty high level yet pretty much every two years Im out of commission for a bit, put on about 8 lbs from not running 40 ish miles a week and lifting 5 . I was originally interested in trying a cycle of Ostarine but this would be my first foray into Sarms etc so the PCT kind of freaks me out......And to be honest the idea of Cardarine is fascinating to someone who is always on a quest to get faster. Im running 5 days a week again and my strength is coming back in the gym ....the weight will come down with miles. So I went ahead and ordered from Sarmsx last night.
Im assuming the 20ml is still the correct amount and math is not my gift ...about how long will one bottle last ?( so I know when to reorder if Im digging it ) Sorry for the rambles ...Im excited for it to arrive.

The bottles are 30ml with 1ml/20mg being a serving. So 1 bottle will get you a month.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi There- I follow directions well so Ill start with my stats as recommended in the sticky post. Female, 41, 145 24%, 5-6", endurance runner / cycling for 23 years/ lifting for 21 . Injuries........numerous stress fractures including both hips and femur and constant tendon /piriformus issues ( pretty much all due to running and lifting- bone density is fine ) Im normally abut 138 with <20% BF but just coming off ( you guessed it ) another running injury. For a 41 year old I still run at a pretty high level yet pretty much every two years Im out of commission for a bit, put on about 8 lbs from not running 40 ish miles a week and lifting 5 . I was originally interested in trying a cycle of Ostarine but this would be my first foray into Sarms etc so the PCT kind of freaks me out......And to be honest the idea of Cardarine is fascinating to someone who is always on a quest to get faster. Im running 5 days a week again and my strength is coming back in the gym ....the weight will come down with miles. So I went ahead and ordered from Sarmsx last night.
Im assuming the 20ml is still the correct amount and math is not my gift ...about how long will one bottle last ?( so I know when to reorder if Im digging it ) Sorry for the rambles ...Im excited for it to arrive.
At 20mg per day (1ml), a 30ml bottle will last you a month. You want to run it 12 weeks to get the most out of it and you can run up to 16

As a female you do not have to worry about pct whatsoever. Ostarine would be excellent for you to add to this. A bottle of ostarine will last you two months at 25mg per day (0.5ml), and its best ran 12 weeks

Welcome Megan! Very nice to have you. With all of your injuries I'd recommend adding the mk2866 in there for its healing properties! No need for pct as a female. Glad to have another girl here!! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
welcome to isarms megan, its great to have you! now, as a female, you would not need any pct with mk2866 and women do extremely well with it... with gw, its 20 mg per day and each bottle has 30 ml... there is 20 mg per ml so there is 30 total servings in the bottle...

Top Bottom