napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My girlfriend has a "weird" problem...

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

I wanted to ask what you guys all think about this. My girlfriend was driving her car and I was sitting next to her in the car. When she tries to let up the clutch, she feels her muscle fill up with lactic acid. This occurs after changing gears 2 times, so really fast... Look at it like doing a calf raise for 2 reps and having to quit because of you not being able to go on because the muscle is exhausted.

(She has heart problems and she is in rehabilitation for it, and she does exercises over there with a physical therapist)
When she does exercises, even with really light weights, she has the same. After the first or second rep.

My thought was... maybe she eats too little sugar, carbs and protein to convert to ATP for her muscles...
- She eats about 1500-1800 calories per day and she is 5'1, so she is tiny.
- Bloods she gets checked regularly and that is all perfect.

She's going to go to the doctor for it soon, but wanted to ask you anyway. So what do you guys think might be a problem?

Strange man seems like a severe lack of muscular endurance. But this is far beyond me to give a remotely decent guess even. I hope through training and persistence she makes some progress though!

Exactly what I thought. I am studying to become a physical therapist myself, so I know how muscles and their energy systems work, but yeah. Was looking for some more ideas/causes she could maybe talk to the doctor about. :)

Similar Shit happens to me on Dbol and I mega dose taurine, and add more potassium to my diet..magnesium helps to I'm told..perhaps she's somewhat deficient of one of those because of heart problems? just a guess. taurine naturally comes from red meats I believe. sounds like her diet is pretty skimpy..but don't change nothing or supplement nothing without drs permission..I'm just brain storming

that seems like a tremendous amount of fatigue for a relatively easy task! I am by no means saying what I am about to tell you is a diagnosis just brain storming with everyone else. The symptoms you describe reminds me of a client I have who has heart issue and stents put in! He also has arterial stenosis in his legs and the symptoms you described your wife having are very similar to what he experiences from walking even short distance. Make sure you take and listen to doc first and foremost!! Just thought I would share cause the symptoms are similar.

Sounds more like cramping to me from electrolyte imbalance, poor water intake, etc...but that's strictly a guess on my part

Sounds more like cramping to me from electrolyte imbalance, poor water intake, etc...but that's strictly a guess on my part

I thought of elektrolytes too! I will have her ask all of these things to her doctor ;) it is not that she has trouble with everything but she got extremere annoyed by her body not working the way it should haha :)

She used to run marathons before she got her heart problems (She is 22 by the way) and she got the heart problems due to medication for a Urinary Tract Infection. :(

But thanks for all the help so far. If someone has another idea, be sure to post it!

Sorry to hear about your girl's problems bro. If the problem happened after doing many gear changes I'd guess taurine may help but this sounds more complicated, maybe a defective valve in her leg? Definitely needs Doctor's attention.

Good luck!

Top Bottom