napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Question

AUbeast86

I just came out of PCT and started taking MK-677 today. I plan to run it for a year straight as well as along side my next Triple Stack coming up next month (all purchased from sarmsx of course) and I have a question regarding the bloating side-effect I've been reading so much about.
My question for the experts is, how will this affect someone who has been CrossFitting for years on a keto-genic type diet? My sodium intake is much less that the 2300mg threshold suggested by some of the experts on here and my potassium intake is well above the 4700mg level, more like 6000mg.
My diet primarily consists of raw tuna sashimi, raw avocado (and guac), pure raw almond butter, coconut water, dried apricots, fuji apples, grass-fed whole milk, eggs and grass-fed beef, with a re-feed every 7-9 days or so. In other words, I eat a shit ton of fat and protein and very little carbs. The carbs I do eat comes from low glycemic index fruits, as you can see, so my primary energy source is fat with ZERO processed sugars or foods. I also intermittent fast everyday for about 14 hours using BulletProof Coffee with non-salted KerryGold grass-fed Butter and extremely potent MCT oil.
With all that being said (sorry for the dissertation lol), any chance that the bloat monster will spare me or be minimal at the very least? I'm pretty lean right now so I'd rather not blow up like a puffer fish for the next 4-6 weeks while I adjust to the compound if I can help it.

And a big shout out to Dylan for all the videos and posts he's made documenting this compound. It really was the deciding factor in my decision to give it a try.

noone can answer that... following the protocol you are following obviously puts you in a far better position of this not occurring

Well I can tell you this....i keep my potassium and water high, and my sodium at a reasonable level, and I've never had problems with bloating on mk677 whatsoever

Thanks for the feedback guys. Also, how concerned should I be about increased levels of prolactin while running MK677?

Top Bottom