napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Misconceptions of oral vs. injectable steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the misconceptions of oral vs. injectable steroids. Learn about the biggest misconceptions between the two, the ACTUAL scenario that is often overlooked and see how these misconceptions are disproven by me. This is a video you absolutely do not want to miss! [/FONT]

Misconceptions of oral vs. injectable steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82DKepYPc9U&feature=youtu.be

I actually have a friend that keeps dbol, which he never takes, around the house and hides his injectables because his wife believes orals are safer

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I actually have a friend that keeps dbol, which he never takes, around the house and hides his injectables because his wife believes orals are safer

Exactly bro. This misinformed see a needle and vial and freak out, when a toxic oral can be far more dangerous

i just want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this one... there is a lot of information you are going to want to see

This is my life. During my Prohormone years, I keep things put away but wasnt worried if my wife...who is a nurse...found them. But now that I have vials and needles oh man. They are stored in my temp controlled garage way up and out of site.

LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I find it easier to deal with things up front and in the open and deal with people that accept what I choose to do. I dated someone once years ago that flipped the hell out over some prohormones and gave me a ration of shit by spazzing out. Despite all that we had in common... she had to go.
If you spend time hiding things from the person that's supposed to have your back through thick and thin it's all based on a lie IMO. To me AAS is a natural progression as a weight lifter and some/many may not agree, but I accept that as a truth... my truth. If someone can't accept it then why am I with them?

Top Bottom