napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to take SARMs?

Tai-pan

Does it make any difference how you take your SARMs? I just mixed all of mine (the healing stack) in a pint of water and necked it first thing in the morning. But I've just been on the SARMsX site and looked at the profile of Nutrobal and Ostarine and read the following:

Nutrobal... The research chemical liquid form is taken orally – simply squirt it into your mouth and swallow; then chase down with some juice or water. Do not mix.

Ostarine... The liquid form should be shaken, squirted into the mouth, and swallowed immediately. It is also recommended to chase down with some juice or water. Furthermore, it is important NOT to hold ostarine under tongue or mix the liquid in a cup, as it can be lost.

Both say NOT TO MIX.

DO NOT mix in water…….squirt the dropper into your mouth and swallow then chase it with whatever drink you prefer.

Does it make any difference how you take your SARMs? I just mixed all of mine (the healing stack) in a pint of water and necked it first thing in the morning. But I've just been on the SARMsX site and looked at the profile of Nutrobal and Ostarine and read the following:

Nutrobal... The research chemical liquid form is taken orally – simply squirt it into your mouth and swallow; then chase down with some juice or water. Do not mix.

Ostarine... The liquid form should be shaken, squirted into the mouth, and swallowed immediately. It is also recommended to chase down with some juice or water. Furthermore, it is important NOT to hold ostarine under tongue or mix the liquid in a cup, as it can be lost.

Both say NOT TO MIX.

You should be taking them just as described above bro. Take them Straight and do not mix them in anything. You do not want to dilute them in something before putting them in the mouth. Chasing them after with water or whatever is fine

A bit late for that! Just finished the healing stack and mixed them all in water. Really didn't think it would/could make any difference. They're chemicals and once in the body the body will extract and use them, even thou they have been diluted with water you are still ingesting the same volume of the particular compound.

A bit late for that! Just finished the healing stack and mixed them all in water. Really didn't think it would/could make any difference. They're chemicals and once in the body the body will extract and use them, even thou they have been diluted with water you are still ingesting the same volume of the particular compound.

While that is true, you still have a good chance of leaving some residual material of the compound in the glass, so you won't get the full effect of the doses. That's why we recommend taking it straight

Top Bottom