napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to decide whether to bulk or cut: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I explain how to decide whether you should bulk or cut... This video is FILLED with large amounts of information that will help everyone make the proper decision which will also lead to enhanced health as well as the best gains made... This is a must watch video! [/FONT]

How to decide whether to bulk or cut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pIK59K5nw&feature=youtu.be

Making sure people see this. I get this question all the time.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Nice topic. I think a lot of people get confused on what goal to go for at times,mane I can tell that by some of the threads that pop up

This was my biggest hurdle. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. But eventually I had to pick one cause I couldn't do both. I decided to diet down and reduce my body fat. Been a slow road but I can see results. It sucks because Im not putting on size to say just maintaining what I have. But I look at it this way I can actually see muscles and definition. When I get to the point I can increase calories I will be able to see myself grow. It is a very good topic for sure. Maybe a few higher body fat percentage people like myself will get it. One thing for sure I wont ever get above 15% ever again.

This was my biggest hurdle. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. But eventually I had to pick one cause I couldn't do both. I decided to diet down and reduce my body fat. Been a slow road but I can see results. It sucks because Im not putting on size to say just maintaining what I have. But I look at it this way I can actually see muscles and definition. When I get to the point I can increase calories I will be able to see myself grow. It is a very good topic for sure. Maybe a few higher body fat percentage people like myself will get it. One thing for sure I wont ever get above 15% ever again.
im glad you made the right choice and are doing this the right way, otherwise, you would never see progress bro... you are doing everything right

Top Bottom