napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How dangerous is DNP?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss how dangerous the drug DNP actually is... Learn the many reasons why I will not even discuss it with others and refuses to make any sort of recommendation on its use... This is something that needs to be taken VERY VERY seriously and this video will open the eyes of many on the dangers associated with DNP use... Do not miss this video!

How dangerous is DNP?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV2SOvbb-WY&feature=youtu.be

I hate even having to discuss DNP with anyone, and this video does a great job of explaining why. Why anyone wants to take that high of a risk with this stuff is beyond me

that shit is straight up scary, and the sad part is you see more and more people saying hey i lost a ton of weight, and people are just gonna use it anyway

i just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one as it clearly is extremely important...

That has to be the most dangerous drug out there. When I was reading about it I think they were talking about it used as a diet aid in Germany? back in the 20s but people had like "well done" cooked organs? Scary stuff. I fooled with eca stack before and got good results, but no way on DNP.

everyone absolutely needs to watch this... there are people out there actually advocating its use and making claims that the side effects are "overplayed" which is the biggest fucking crock of shit i have ever heard

Top Bottom