napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To the hip hop fans, what are your favorite diss songs?

MarkD

Like the title says...what are your favorite diss track? I love the art of dismantling another MC through word play. Some of these are vicious.

Ice Cube "No Vaseline"
Eazy E "Real Muthphukkin G's"
Nas "Ether"
Canibus "Second Round K.O."
2 Pac "Hit Em Up"
Jay Z "Takeover"
50 Cent "Back down"
Westside Connection "Westside Slaughterhouse"

Like the title says...what are your favorite diss track? I love the art of dismantling another MC through word play. Some of these are vicious.

Ice Cube "No Vaseline"
Eazy E "Real Muthphukkin G's"
Nas "Ether"
Canibus "Second Round K.O."
2 Pac "Hit Em Up"
Jay Z "Takeover"
50 Cent "Back down"
Westside Connection "Westside Slaughterhouse"

i love the luiz diss you had me download... you forgot that one!

nas -made ya look (slave to a page in my rhyme book)

originally just posted a bunch of hip hop songs but i dont think any of them were disses lol

Simon Rex. Aka dirt nasty... scary movie 3
Fat Joe didn't know what hit him....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hit em up is still the all-time best. Every time I hear it I wanna smack the whole bad boy crew and throw up dubs lol

Hit em up is still the all-time best. Every time I hear it I wanna smack the whole bad boy crew and throw up dubs lol

I heard that as a B side to the How do u want it single. It think I was 12 or 13 and I wanted to wear a backwards bandana.

Eminem toy soldiers, not a diss song but related to all the beef

Nas ether
Jadakiss checkmate
Jeezy stay strapped
pac hit em up

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

What about that dis song that Eminem did on Benzino I can't not think of the track. And the one Drake did on Meek aint bad either but nothing tops No Vaseline or Ether. My top 2 fo sho

Fifty diss Ja rule on a couple of tracks...He really hated that dude. Just murder him on Back Down

50 straight up buried him on "back down". That G unit cut "I smell pussy" went hard on Murder Inc too.

Also, every single one of the songs in this thread is on my workout mix. You guys have good taste.

What about that dis song that Eminem did on Benzino I can't not think of the track. And the one Drake did on Meek aint bad either but nothing tops No Vaseline or Ether. My top 2 fo sho

The entire Meek Mill vs Cassidy mix tape is full of fire so is the 50 vs Rick Ross one.

Cmon now yall youngstas forget about the biggest dis song/war

BIGGY VS TUPAC

Hands down.

PHURIOUS

Cmon now yall youngstas forget about the biggest dis song/war

BIGGY VS TUPAC

Hands down.

PHURIOUS

At least 5 of us have posted Hit em up lol. That east vs west battle was so so vicious.

DMX dissed Pac over the "Who shot ya" beat. That verse eventually became "Get at me dog" where he replaced Pac with K Solo.

There's another mixtape track where 50 and Eminem trashed Ja over the "Hail Mary" beat.

Not in order.

Hit em up-pac

2nd round knock out-canibus

Dre Day-dr dre

No Vaseline-cube

Real mfkin g's-eazy e

Who shot ya-big

Long kiss goodnight-big

Drop a gem on em- mobb deep

Ether-nas

Takeover-hov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk