napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH fat loss

Christmas

Is there a body fat range that hgh is most effective for? I’m at 25%, and is it better to use hgh when at low body fat ranges when it’s harder to reduce body fat, or is it more effective at high body fat percentages?
Or is it simply better for reducing age speed or the anabolic side?
I’m 32, on TRT, weight training on and off for several years, currently 5x/week. 5’7”, 213 lbs. 0 cycles.
I’m built kind of like a tall mythical dwarf (short arms and legs but large torso, shoulders, and large head, minus the beard), so weighing above average, even with the body fat, is no surprise for me.

HGH will help a little bit with fat loss over a long time period but it's not a miracle worker. The best thing for you is cardio every day and eating in a deficit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt expect hgh to do something crazy for fat loss for you man, unless you are running 4-5 ius per day of really good shit which is NOT going to be cheap... it wouldnt make sense

Thanks for your input, both of you.
Losing fat is a little harder for me. I found through trial and error, but confirmed through a dna test, that one of my genes is a variant where I only burn fat under high intensity exercise (weight training, HIIT). Typical steady state causes water weight loss, but not fat. Dieting alone or with jogging just makes me tired, but no fat loss. Under enough restriction I end up just sleeping a lot, potentially losing muscle, but not fat loss. Unless cardio and dieting is combined with HIIT or weight training, fat mass doesn’t decrease. While I my recovery is fortunately good (weight train twice a day if different muscle groups or once a day if the same muscle group), I still need to be careful about connective tissues, which usually lag a few days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom