napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Donating Plasma?

Testdude63

So I typically do whole blood donations every 8 weeks, but this place wants to pay me $50 to give plasma. Apparently I have a very favorable blood type lol. Is this a good or a bad idea? I'm curious because if it's beneficial to both parties, and I can make a little bit of extra cash for groceries (food gains), I'll go for it. Thoughts?

I believe that takes 2-3 hours to give rather than the usual 20 minutes. So if you're doing it for money, consider it's really only $25/hour or so. Still for an awesome cause.

So I typically do whole blood donations every 8 weeks, but this place wants to pay me $50 to give plasma. Apparently I have a very favorable blood type lol. Is this a good or a bad idea? I'm curious because if it's beneficial to both parties, and I can make a little bit of extra cash for groceries (food gains), I'll go for it. Thoughts?

both ways saves lives,

I believe that takes 2-3 hours to give rather than the usual 20 minutes. So if you're doing it for money, consider it's really only $25/hour or so. Still for an awesome cause.

both ways saves lives,
I am seriously considering doing it. It's weird though because I guess they separate the plasma and put some of the blood back in? Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Also, after doing some research I'm reading that they'll actually test for gear? If you're caught you'll be convicted? Obviously, one can't believe everything they read on the internet lol. I've also read that it removes a LARGE portion of the hormones in your system, thus stealing your gains lol. I don't know what to believe anymore :p.

Donating plasma is not going to benefit you at all (except financially). You need to donate whole blood to affect your RBC and hematocrit and that's actually the most beneficial for everyone. Whole blood demand is always high and the supply is low. That's what I'd recommend sticking to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Donating plasma is not going to benefit you at all (except financially). You need to donate whole blood to affect your RBC and hematocrit and that's actually the most beneficial for everyone. Whole blood demand is always high and the supply is low. That's what I'd recommend sticking to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Damn, I was hoping I could make some cash in the progress lol. Thanks for the info, RR!

Agreed with RR, there is always a higher demand for whole blood. You won't make money doing it, but it's for a great cause and it keeps you from the health issues related to elevated RBC. It takes about 1/4th of the time as plasma donation, and can be put to more use as whole blood. There are better ways to make a quick $50. It's summer time, mow someone's grass and get some sun in the process. Win/win.

As far as being convicted after plasma donation, I'm a French model.

Agreed with RR, there is always a higher demand for whole blood. You won't make money doing it, but it's for a great cause and it keeps you from the health issues related to elevated RBC. It takes about 1/4th of the time as plasma donation, and can be put to more use as whole blood. There are better ways to make a quick $50. It's summer time, mow someone's grass and get some sun in the process. Win/win.

As far as being convicted after plasma donation, I'm a French model.
LOL at the second part. Love that commercial.

To the first part, I agree with better ways of making $50. Where I'm from there really isn't much grass to mow though. Seriously lol.

Man I was wondering the same thing. There's a place where I'm at that guys go to that pays $100 a visit for plasma.

Top Bottom