napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crohn's disease and fat loss.

ThepoManta

One of my best friends has a gastric bag due to Crohn's Disease. Due to his very short digestive system his body is very bad at digesting everything and he cannot seem lose weight. Would SARMs like SR9009 and GW501516 be able to help him in any way?

I would have thought not digesting food properly would lead to weight loss, at least that is my wife's oncology teams concern is with her not being able to digest food properly (Pancreatic Cancer) and having to take shitloads of digestive enzymes.

I would have thought not digesting food properly would lead to weight loss, at least that is my wife's oncology teams concern is with her not being able to digest food properly (Pancreatic Cancer) and having to take shitloads of digestive enzymes.

Ah, I would have guessed so yeah. Maybe SR-9009 could do something good for my friend..

Crohn's in itself makes putting on weight difficult. My son has it and when it was symptomatic he lost a lot of weight. He eats a shit load and struggles to gain significant weight. Your friends diet must be full of fats. No telling. Hell tell him to guzzle hot sauce and jalepenos to spark a flare up, that'll make him lose weight. Amazingly enough HGH works wonders on Crohns. They're doing studies on it now.

Crohn's in itself makes putting on weight difficult. My son has it and when it was symptomatic he lost a lot of weight. He eats a shit load and struggles to gain significant weight. Your friends diet must be full of fats. No telling. Hell tell him to guzzle hot sauce and jalepenos to spark a flare up, that'll make him lose weight. Amazingly enough HGH works wonders on Crohns. They're doing studies on it now.

Hmm. Maybe MK677 would be better then. I think his diet is stacked with fats, to be honest.

Hmm. Maybe MK677 would be better then. I think his diet is stacked with fats, to be honest.

See the thing with Crohns is that it limits the ability to assimilate nutrients not so much all the slippery fatty shit bro. It's a fucked up way of helping you to make yourself miserable. There are all kinds of dietary considerations to take into consideration and eat unhealthy shit shouldn't be one of them. However, he might figure with the bag there's less reason for concern, but he got the bag somehow sadly. Let him know currently HGH and another drug called Mongerson (Mongersen) are in Phase III clinical studies and the later has been shown to have a 93% remission rate whereas Remicade has only a 60'ish % rate. My son takes Humira for his treatments.

Top Bottom