napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The concept of blasting and cruising explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video,I provide the video that has been one of the most requested... Blasting and cruising explained... Learn the concepts of blasting and cruising, how to properly implement it, how to go about the entire process as well as an understanding of who it is and is not for... This video hits all the key points and it a must watch for everyone!

The concept of blasting and cruising explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDlMgR2jLM&feature=youtu.be

Extremely important video, and I'm glad this one has been done. There is so much confusion on what blasting and cruising actually is and how to do it properly. Also on who should be blasting and cruising in the first place

Extremely important video, and I'm glad this one has been done. There is so much confusion on what blasting and cruising actually is and how to do it properly. Also on who should be blasting and cruising in the first place
absolutely bro! FAR too many people think you an just start cruising for no reason whatsoever other than the fact you don't want to run a pct and that could not be more far off... i hope people take the time to watch this and get a proper understanding...

Hey Dylan,Thanks for the video.I've been on TRT for going on 8 years now & recently started blasting & cruising.So just to be clear, when I come off my "blast" on 3/28 for 12 weeks,I should wait a minimum of 12 weeks to blast again?Sorry if it was covered,I just understand better when it's written in front of me as opposed to watching it on a video.Thanks!

Hey Dylan,Thanks for the video.I've been on TRT for going on 8 years now & recently started blasting & cruising.So just to be clear, when I come off my "blast" on 3/28 for 12 weeks,I should wait a minimum of 12 weeks to blast again?Sorry if it was covered,I just understand better when it's written in front of me as opposed to watching it on a video.Thanks!
That's correct bro

Again on the spot bro. I'm what I now call self inflicted TRT. It is a big decision to make and my only concerns are 1. cycling is healthier and 2. when I turn old af I hope I can remember to pin otherwise 44 might turn into a musclebound old lady with tits.

As always Dylan, interesting and informative, thanks brother 👍

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

yes, thats correct bro...

Again on the spot bro. I'm what I now call self inflicted TRT. It is a big decision to make and my only concerns are 1. cycling is healthier and 2. when I turn old af I hope I can remember to pin otherwise 44 might turn into a musclebound old lady with tits.
LOLL im glad you liked it brother!

Top Bottom