napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Comparing Long and Short Testosterone and AAS Esters: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I go into great detail comparing long and short testosterone and aas esters. Learn the differences between the two, what to expect when using them, how to use them and much more... This is a highly informative video that will give huge insight to everyone... DO NOT MISS THIS VIDEO!

Comparing Long and Short Testosterone and AAS Esters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6NIrVcIakI&feature=youtu.be

Dylan's on a roll this week.
Definitely be checking this out later...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great one to cover. If I had a dollar for every time people want to know which test is best lol

It's not THAT difficult but this day and age it is a bit complicated for the average mind. I say that with much cynicism.

I'm just a fan of all esters honestly depending on the goal desired. I used to love Enanthate, but now I'm a Cyp guy despite almost zero difference and at the same time I like Ace and I try not to have bases around as they are just too tempting as PWO's. Good video as always bro and I wish all the 10% bf guys wanting to run EQ for ten weeks only would actually watch these and NOT shove random thoughts about visceral and subcutaneous fat out there so we can not frustrate buen... or me, or RR. I'm gonna go huff human feces now because I heard that'll get me down to -5%.

thanks guys, i hope this video really shed some light because i get questions about ester differences all day long so i wanted to make sure there was a clear and concise explanation provided...

Top Bottom