napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Choosing and Using the Proper Aromatase Inhibitor: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
We all know that we need to use aromatase inhibitors on cycle to control estrogen. However, many are not only confused about the differences among different compounds, how to use each option and also which may be best for them and why... This video touches on several facts as well as helping to properly choose the correct aromatase inhibitor for yourself. Do not miss this video!

Choosing and Using the Proper Aromatase Inhibitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2ZBtP7dhU

Right on! It's always a wonderment how people fail to take into account estrogen control and its importance. I wonder how many people got hurt and fucked up du to that mistake.

Never have i watched videos and had someone explain things in depth so great! just want to say thanks for the informative videos, pct stack on the way from sarmsx, i just dont know if the aromasin can take gyno away if it just showed up only for two or three weeks or if its only preventative i understand letro is really hard on the body so i wil try the aromasin before going that route but i will find out soon enough i look foward to more videos to come i am doing my best to listen and learn fast as i can thanks again.

thank you very much guys... i really appreciate the comments and feedback... im extremely happy to know they are helping and providing insight for everyone...

Top Bottom