napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine needs to be shaken?

Yesterday I got down to the last few ml of my first bottle of GW and for the first time notice GW has a gritty consistency and that some of the compound had settled to the bottom of the bottle. Up until this point, I haven't been shaking the bottle prior to use, but from now on plan on I will.

Did I get a lower concentration of the active chemical in those four weeks I didn't shake the bottle? What I have left seems pretty gritty. I don't recall reading anywhere on this forum that Cardarine should be shaken

I have had the same thing happen with some of the other sarms. Think some of it just falls out of suspension. How much i don't know. Normally you can run it under warm water to dissolve it. The MK2866 i got did this and there was nothing i could do to get it back into suspension.

I have had the same thing happen with some of the other sarms. Think some of it just falls out of suspension. How much i don't know. Normally you can run it under warm water to dissolve it. The MK2866 i got did this and there was nothing i could do to get it back into suspension.

I halfway considered pouring the remaining GW from this bottle, into the next one, but since I only have about two more doses left, think I'll just let it ride. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive always said to shake them all but you probably just didnt see that but yes, shake them all brother...

Definitely shake them. It's possible your dosing has been off. Just pick up with the new bottle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Definitely shake them. It's possible your dosing has been off. Just pick up with the new bottle.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Good point bro. Only about two doses left anyway, so I'm thinking I'll just start up with the new one. Definitely don't want to OD on GW, lol

Good point bro. Only about two doses left anyway, so I'm thinking I'll just start up with the new one. Definitely don't want to OD on GW, lol

LOLLL you wont bro... just a fuckload of extra endurance, LOL>..

All liquids should be shaken Always in my opinion. Just because you can see the GW doesn't mean other liquids are exactly evenly dispersed in every cubic milliliter. Shaking just is a good practice in general. Falling out of suspension is normal for GW. It's a slightly larger particle I believe.

Top Bottom