napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calling out ALL who are bashing Rich and Dallas: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I call EVERYONE that is disrespecting both Rich Piana and Dallas Carver during this tragic time for them and their families... The video itself will say it all far more than any description can do... You DO NOT want to miss this rare occasion whenI let these people know EXACTLY how he feels about it without holding back...

Calling out ALL who are bashing Rich and Dallas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7zkL_b_rGs&feature=youtu.be

Well said Dylan. These guys passed away way too young and their loves ones already have more than enough grief to deal with without the haters pitching in.

thank you guys.. this had to be done and said because the amount of disrespect being shown is reprehensible to say the least...

It's ridiculous on all the negative comments that I had read on a few different articles. Rather than respect for following their passion. Great video that needed to be said.

It's ridiculous on all the negative comments that I had read on a few different articles. Rather than respect for following their passion. Great video that needed to be said.
i completely agree and i appreciate it brother

Top Bottom