napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bromocriptine for Prolactin?

DT97

Anyone here ever used Bromocriptine to prevent prolactin in place of caber or prami?

I took 1/2 tab ED back on a Tren/Prop contest prep cycle I ran back in 2004 and it also did an amazing job of decreasing appetite and managing hunger.

The reason I ask is that I haven't heard anyone mention it in the last ten years or so.

Anyone here ever used Bromocriptine to prevent prolactin in place of caber or prami?

I took 1/2 tab ED back on a Tren/Prop contest prep cycle I ran back in 2004 and it also did an amazing job of decreasing appetite and managing hunger.

The reason I ask is that I haven't heard anyone mention it in the last ten years or so.

It's very well in that regard bro. That's about as effctive as taking Proviron for estrogen control while on a gram of test. It's not going to do shit when on nandrolones. It might have an effct on the average individual for prolactin that isn't running anything, but not for cycling

That's some old school shit right there bro... with access to cabergoline more readily available, bromo just kind of fell of. It is indeed less effective. I remember bromo being a mainstay for the longest and then boom, you gotta be an old fuck like myself to really even remember it existed.

Top Bottom