napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever become Floxxed by cipro antibiotic? on bpc157 and tb500 trying to repair

floxxed

About 2 years ago a 2 week prescription of ciprofloxacin antibiotic shredded all my tendons widespread (shoulders, forearms, hams, calves, hands, feet..) I think that stuff makes the tissues/tendons into a cheesecloth mush liable for tearing doing anything... . It's been hell honestly. Lost all ability to workout proper, wrench, fix shit... Im like an old lady doing workouts in the deep pool and even they can stretch harder than me... pretty much cost me everything, im still on the mend, about 20 mg of bpc157 in, and have 2-2mg bottles of tb500 in the fridge... Has anyone ever gone through something similar? can y'all offer me a regimen or suggestion for literally widespread tendon damage? I'm thinking ill stick with BPC and TB for a while but open to suggestions... the 4x5mg BPC so far, I can feel a difference that actual healing is happening.. i hope, for 2 years, you think you get better and then crash/relapse hard, thankfully more time in between now, but haven't felt normal in a long time... tonight I injected anterior deltoids, instantly I nodded off a bit and get this quick kind of clean buzz... So, yea don't ever take cipro if you want to potentially lose your lifting career, i was bedridden for months, and im still here 2 years later bitchin,' I was beastmode mountain biker before this.... there are thousands of us in the Facebook groups all searching for a cure with the most horrific stories I've ever read, first time i ever heard of bpc/tb mentioned...
if you care about your mom, never let her take a fluoroquinolone... seriously. Anyways, please let me know, thanks.

I've never heard of such a thing. I've taken Cipro several times on and off cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom