napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol Side Effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the side effects of Anadrol. I go into great detail to fully explain the severity of each side effect, everything you need to be aware of, how to combat the sides and much more... Anadrol is one of my favorite steroids however it needs to be fully understood and used only be the experienced.. Do not miss this video! [/FONT]

Anadrol Side Effects: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAtMU0TnKfA&feature=youtu.be

Great video. I love the effcts of Anadrol. It's a great oral but it's really harsh, and it does kill my appetite on it big time, which makes it hard for me to add mass because I have to force feed on it. It's important to understand what you're getting into with it for sure

Definitely important to know the side effects for a drug like anadrol. When it kicks, it kicks hard. And you don't wan to be unprepared.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Definitely important to know the side effects for a drug like anadrol. When it kicks, it kicks hard. And you don't wan to be unprepared.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.
thats always one of my biggest concerns when someone says they want to use anadrol... just them not being prepared for what comes with it.. i DO NOT want to deter anyone from using it, because i love it, but people need to know the severity of it in comparison to other compounds... it just should not be taken lightly, not that any steroid should, but this is a bit higher level we are talking so extra precaution is very necessary...

Great video. I love the effcts of Anadrol. It's a great oral but it's really harsh, and it does kill my appetite on it big time, which makes it hard for me to add mass because I have to force feed on it. It's important to understand what you're getting into with it for sure

I agree. I went with another bulk cycle n usually use dbol. My weight usually goes up to 228lbs. I gain 20+ pounds with dbol. This cycle went with anadrol.. I'm goin on 5 weeks in and I'm at the same weight. Gained some size but not as watery as dbol. But my diet is SUPER clean this time and I don't have the appetite on anadrol. Strength is there though. But I'm gonna have to say for me... I get more outta dbol when it comes to size and appetite. Good vid though Dylan!! As always lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I went with another bulk cycle n usually use dbol. My weight usually goes up to 228lbs. I gain 20+ pounds with dbol. This cycle went with anadrol.. I'm goin on 5 weeks in and I'm at the same weight. Gained some size but not as watery as dbol. But my diet is SUPER clean this time and I don't have the appetite on anadrol. Strength is there though. But I'm gonna have to say for me... I get more outta dbol when it comes to size and appetite. Good vid though Dylan!! As always lol

Oh ya, I love dbol myself. I feel great on it, get nice gains, and can eat my ass off. I also do t bloat on it, but I do really well with aromatizing compounds. My body loves them

thanks bro, i appreciate it... i didnt have one issue eating with anadrol at all but i know a lot of people that do... everyone just responds different but its definitely a common thing with anadrol...

Top Bottom