napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44 Life Quotes

44YOGearHead

1. There are people who work hard and there are people who don't.

2. Some folks are just road kill. They can't help it.

3. Quality muscle takes time... as in years.

4. A happy mind transfers into all aspects of your life.

5. No matter how greatly you think of yourself, only you have that thought.

6. Everything is an opportunity to learn something.

7. Everyone serves a purpose good or bad.

8. Never be afraid to cut that b**** loose. I'm a man, I'm gonna be okay.

9. Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

10. Always place yourself in a position of power. The person not in need has no weaknesses. While the person in need always has a dick pointed at their face.

New One:

11. More money is always a good thing.

Last edited:
2. Some folks are just Road kill. They can not help it. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha How fucking sad, but true

So watching the attached video made me realize that apparently I made it through some really fucked up shit to have a thought process like I do. 1 - 10 are like confirmation I've had more than my share of shit sandwiches. FML... Grip bar, push weights... kill everything breathing.

"5. No matter how greatly you think of yourself, only you have that thought."

And that's the only thought that matters!

NY addition:

1. You make your own luck.

I'm sick hearing people saying.. Your got lucky.. You this, you that. NO. I made my own luck and made it happen.

NY out.

Yup. And along those lines "the harder you work, the luckier you get."

Not a Drjay original but I like it

Here's another after I had a conversation with the wife about her sisters always calling her about dumb shit:

12. Small people have small people problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Women are like shower faucets, you must treat them carefully, because if you do not, it will either burn your balls or freeze your ass.”

10 is sad but true. Vast majority of people have dicks shoved in their faces just waiting for a release.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

10 is sad but true. Vast majority of people have dicks shoved in their faces just waiting for a release.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

I will never completely understand Americans.

I will never completely understand Americans.

It's not just in America. If you're a person in need of something from someone else, no matter where you are, you're subjected to belittling oneself somehow.

It's not just in America. If you're a person in need of something from someone else, no matter where you are, you're subjected to belittling oneself somehow.

I guess that is what I do not understand. It being becessary to belite others because they need somerhing from you. And being in position of power? How do you not need even more from others? I think this position of power is an illusion. But holding power over others because you can is something To get used to here. Is not like us just America, many other places are same, but this country take it to extreme. Is why I like Canada and Freat Britain including many Scandinavian countries.

Attitude is total diferent.

Top Bottom