napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Winstrol

kberke

Winstrol Tabs is my fisrt steroid and ? am using 40 mg a day.Does it work ? ? will take this for 4 weeks and then what ? have to take ( pct )
175m
%15-16bf
17age
72kg

Thaanks For Your Helps :)?

kberke said:
Winstrol Tabs is my fisrt steroid and ? am using 40 mg a day.Does it work ? ? will take this for 4 weeks and then what ? have to take ( pct )
175m
%15-16bf
17age
72kg

Brother, you are way too young for steroids, and you also need to work on building a better natural foundation before going that route. Steroids shouldn't be used until you have several years of hard training under your belt, and honestly I think anything before the mid twenties is too early. Really all you need right now is good training and a great diet.

I wouldn't even recommend sarms quite yet at your age brother. You have a lot of natural potential to build on first

Re: RE: Re: Winstrol

RickRock said:
kberke said:
175m
%15-16bf
17age
72kg

Brother, you are way too young for steroids, and you also need to work on building a better natural foundation before going that route. Steroids shouldn't be used until you have several years of hard training under your belt, and honestly I think anything before the mid twenties is too early. Really all you need right now is good training and a great diet.

I wouldn't even recommend sarms quite yet at your age brother. You have a lot of natural potential to build on first
YIKES!

Please, please, listen to Rick's advice.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

kberke said:
175m
%15-16bf
17age
72kg

17 brother? I am truly sorry but we don't condone nor advise on usage of that kind my man... that is the worst thing you could do or think about... at 17 years old, you need to really get the focus on your diet and training and these types of things... You have some time for all of this bro... Do not get too far ahead of yourself and hurt yourself...

Which Diets Can I Use Because I Have Fat ?n My Chest And Stomach And I Am Doing Low Carb But ?t Doesnt Burn My Fats I Am Doing Gym Like 6 Months 1500-2000 Calories
( Eat )
300-400 Calories ( burn ) everyday

As I've learned, calories are not the only thing to look at as far as your diet goes. And for a 17 y/o man, 1,500 - 2,000 calories just isn't enough. You're not using your body as an affective machine. And other than the fact that your so young and shouldn't be doing anything along the lines of AAS, winny for 4 weeks isn't going to do much of anything for you. So it's a waist to use it on top of the fact that you're just fucking with your hormones at way too young of an age.

You can get advice about diet and exercise here, but we aren't about to give advice on how to hurt yourself. We only try to help here, so don't take offense. It's just us looking out for you.

Ok well one you are far to young for any steroid what so ever. Two. If you are having fat build up you should revisit what you are eating how and when. We need to know a little more about your daily intake of food

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Kberke, I just wanted to make sure that you understand, we only want to help. Not trying to be downers, we just want you to understand that safety and health Always come first. We're happy to help you in other ways, ok.

sweetnspicy said:
Kberke, I just wanted to make sure that you understand, we only want to help. Not trying to be downers, we just want you to understand that safety and health Always come first. We're happy to help you in other ways, ok.

Thank you for this post... This needed to be said and i thank you for bringing it to light... we are here to help and to protect... noone wants to be a downer but we also can't just say what one wants to hear... not only does this help the OP, but it helps other members and others that are simply just browsing the forum because trust me, a lot of traffic occurs from people just reading on the forum...

Top Bottom