napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Torn bicep recovery.

RickHunter

Hey guys! I tore my bicep two weeks ago (Cross Fit, don't judge) and I will be having surgery on it sometime next week. Can anyone suggest anything that might help speed recovery? A few things that I have read so far are:

Calcium
Vitamin D
Collagen
no sugar

Physical therapy through my doctor will also be happening for the first few weeks. I'm 42, 185# and I have been working out pretty regularly now. I'm not going for crazy ripped, just in shape. I have been on TRT for just over a year now at a very small dosage. Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get this all lined up before the surgery happens.

Take are,

Chad

Absolutely bro. Mk2866 and mk677 would be excellent to help your healing and recovery. Run the mk2866 for 12 weeks and continue to run the mk677 long term for best results.

Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

I tore mine not too long ago, fascia tear and doc opted out of surgery since it wasn't a ruptured tendon which makes sense. If you're on AAS you'll heal faster than normal. I was back in the gym the next day taking it easy... tore it db curling 95's and ended up making funny faces for a few weeks with 35's. BPC-157, TB-500, HGH, IGF-1 DES, MK-677 depending on your $$ options.

Sometimes we push our bodies too far when on the sauce. And injuries happen. Also hgh is great for healing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tore mine not too long ago, fascia tear and doc opted out of surgery since it wasn't a ruptured tendon which makes sense. If you're on AAS you'll heal faster than normal. I was back in the gym the next day taking it easy... tore it db curling 95's and ended up making funny faces for a few weeks with 35's. BPC-157, TB-500, HGH, IGF-1 DES, MK-677 depending on your $$ options.

Hey bro, how's the bicep now? Did you use any peptides?

Hey bro, how's the bicep now? Did you use any peptides?

I'm good bro. Been killing it non stop since injuring arm. I just use a little more common sense and don't go past 80's on a good day. 70's are my usual db of choice though. Just gotta use more sets. No peps bro just lots of gear and a shit ton of hard headedness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very pleased to hear how well you've recovered although the killing it bit isn't a surprise lol.

Top Bottom