napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO Sale

FL1025

VIP Member
Hey guys for those not in the know, Robolics has a sale goining on until the end of September. Buy 2 get 1 free on Test "E" and Test "C"!
No Limits! And dont forget additional 10% off on all Bitcoin orders!
May combine with the usual bulk discounts!
if you need a list let me know and if your ready to place an order hit up ROBO on [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
One week left!

Taurus, not this sale. This is only for Cyp and E. Sorry about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today and tomorrow are the last days for this sale! Get on it now. Think about it guys, has anyone seen a Robo sale like this ever? It works out to be 33% off his Test Cyp and Test Enan!
Hit up me, FL, or Taurus for Robo's email to take advantage!

Robolics rep

You'll be glad you did brother. Cant beat it.

Oh I know! I went with Robo for my last cycle last year and I will never look to anyone else! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Best gear I've had HANDS DOWN! Customer service is top notch as well. At Robolics Lab, they care about your gains! LOL. Got me sounding like an infomercial over here.

Oh I know! I went with Robo for my last cycle last year and I will never look to anyone else! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Best gear I've had HANDS DOWN! Customer service is top notch as well. At Robolics Lab, they care about your gains! LOL. Got me sounding like an infomercial over here.

I agree, he's on top of his game in all aspects of the business. What cycle are you looking at next, brother?

I agree, he's on top of his game in all aspects of the business. What cycle are you looking at next, brother?

I'll be running a Test Cyp and Prop, Tren E and Ace, and EQ cycle along with T-bol, LGD/Rad 140 as a kick start. I'm also adding Proviron into the mix as well as GW and MK-677:

I'm still tinkering a bit with the dosages through continuous daily study but as of now it will look like this:

Test Cyp: 375mg Weeks1-20
Test Prop:150mg Weeks1-20
Tren E:300mg Weeks 1-12
Tren Ace:150mg Week 1-12
EQ: 800mg Weeks 1-20
Tbol: 60mg/ED Weeks 1-6
Proviron: 50mg/ED Weeks 1-20
Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD Weeks 1-20
Prami: .25mg/E3D weeks 1-12

I will be running the Ultra Recomp stack from Sarmsx which has the GW, RAD, and LGD in it as well as S4.

For PCT I will be running the Platinum PCT from Sarmsx

And I'm thinking about grabbing up some of the Triple X stack to use as a pre-workout in the gym and bedroom as well. LOL.

1ymgj9.jpg

Top Bottom