PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Pharmalady New Sarms Product

  1. #1

    Pharmalady New Sarms Product

    Starting next month, SR9009 from Global Anabolics will be available and included on the price list.

  2. #2
    Nice!! Been waiting for this one from PL!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    This is great news. I wanted to order tomorrow but Iíll hold off until next month.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldey01 View Post
    Nice!! Been waiting for this one from PL!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes many people are asking for this one, Im happy can offer it soon
    Email me for product and price list = [email protected]

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Asia
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharma Lady View Post
    Yes many people are asking for this one, Im happy can offer it soon
    yea sounds good! im ending my cycle in 1 month's time! gonna do some cutting! this is good news

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaLadyRep View Post
    Starting next month, SR9009 from Global Anabolics will be available and included on the price list.
    Hey any update on this? It's not on the list?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Not a the moment, when I receive that information I'll post it here.

  8. #8
    It appears that the wait is over, I was informed that SR9009 will be on June's price list.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    June's list is available and so is SR9009.

    For a Pricelist email your request to [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •