napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady, best international source!

hardtoget

After getting screwed many years before using an old source ipchina, I was extremely leery of ever again going with an international source. However, so many have praised Pharmalady and I wanted to give her a try. Well, I placed my second order with pharmalady (2nd order in 3 weeks) and again passed through customs very quickly and arrived on my doorstep literally 2 days after I received tracking info (took a total of 6 days from sending WU funds to receiving package). Package was discrete and much to my surprise, contained a nice gift. Definitely will continue to use for future cycles. Thank you very much.

After getting screwed many years before using an old source ipchina, I was extremely leery of ever again going with an international source. However, so many have praised Pharmalady and I wanted to give her a try. Well, I placed my second order with pharmalady (2nd order in 3 weeks) and again passed through customs very quickly and arrived on my doorstep literally 2 days after I received tracking info (took a total of 6 days from sending WU funds to receiving package). Package was discrete and much to my surprise, contained a nice gift. Definitely will continue to use for future cycles. Thank you very much.
Just order over wkend. Cant wait for my goodies

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

yeah i gotta agree i just got mine within a week and half but keep in mind my order was made over weekend so couldnt be shipped till the weekday and also fell over memorial day otherwise id say itd be a week or less im sure ! and it all looks good to go and cant beat those prices especially the sales !

Top Bottom