domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
puritysourcelabs.rusamson
Steroidify.comroidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offseason Pinnacle/Axiom/EUP, 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Offseason Pinnacle/Axiom/EUP, 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Three weeks post show!! Sitting at 254 ish pretty much back feeling my normal self. Energy is high appetite is great workouts are super productive, recovery is spot on!! Let’s see how this off season goes for me!! Right now running low dose TRT of test prop letting everything level off. At this point off of everything and body feels back to normal. Labs will be done in two weeks to confirm it. I’ll be logging again the progress this off season as we get ready for July show provided everything goes well. That would be the plan

Still looking great post show Lexi.

your July show is going to be wicked is my prediction. so proud you are using our gear. stay healthy my man.

Looking great still!

Looking great, bro. post pics when you are at your peak condition.

Quote Originally Posted by ramboinc View Post
    Looking great, bro. post pics when you are at your peak condition.
    He was at his Peak 3 weeks ago. Look at the link below. You can see the build up from the start of his run till the day he walked on stage.

My prep with EUP/Peak Performance
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52768

Quick update.... sitting at 260 exactly 6 weeks post show. Weight somewhat stabilized at this point as all androgens have left the system at this point. Very happy how physique looks at this point. Plan is to stay lean in the off season. Running TRT does of test prop which for me is 0.5 cc of it EOD. Strength at the gym is ridiculous.. I can’t believe how strong I am. Diet is on point. Got on it the very next day post show and having off plan meal usually every Saturday. Insulin sensitivity is very high and I’m quite hungry but yet my meals are pretty bud as they are. We decided to keep them where they are to make sure that I don’t get fat in the off seasons. Just did my bloodwork which came back perfectly fine! Actually even better numbers then when we started and even then everything was great!! Love this process!!! Execute day in and day out!! Great supplements as u already know. Great support from US Domestic. It’s a great combo. Most likely stay here for another 12 weeks and just work hard at the gym and with my diet and in March we’ll start the prep again provided everything is in place.
    Big shout out to IWGF and the whole team. Best services ever !!!

Big Lexi is our official sponsored athlete. he loves our gear as shown in these pics lol

I really do!!!! It’s as good as they come. There is no doubt how solid this stuff is!! Seriously it might as call it pharma grade if not better !!! Great great stuff !!! I’m very excited about this off season. Everything is firing on all cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    I really do!!!! It’s as good as they come. There is no doubt how solid this stuff is!! Seriously it might as call it pharma grade if not better !!! Great great stuff !!! I’m very excited about this off season. Everything is firing on all cylinders
    I couldnt agree more. The gear is as good as it gets. Judging by your pics I'd say its treated you damn well brother