napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Official intro

Thefederal

Hello fellow members. I am the federal. Here to provide you all with the highest quality orals and ancillaries at affordable prices. I stand behind my products 100%

PM me for more info and stay tuned for some intro sales

before i get a hundred pm's, yes, i have let him know the rules here etc.. he came to me first before posting...

Hey bro lol. Glad to see you as an approved source. I've been using some of his orals and aromasin for a few weeks now, pretty solid.

Welcome to isarms federal. Best of business luck to you dude.

He's my orals dude, he's had the 44 seal of approval for quite some time. Between Valhalla and Federal you can get 44osis aka wake up black and big af lol. Vikings Blood and Big Fed = GAINZ

I wouldn't worry about the black thing... somebody said that shit was hereditary. Go figure...

He's my orals dude, he's had the 44 seal of approval for quite some time. Between Valhalla and Federal you can get 44osis aka wake up black and big af lol. Vikings Blood and Big Fed = GAINZ

I wouldn't worry about the black thing... somebody said that shit was hereditary. Go figure...

I'm jacked but not black. How do I get black jacked? or...jack blacked?

Hello fellow members. I am the federal. Here to provide you all with the highest quality orals and ancillaries at affordable prices. I stand behind my products 100%

PM me for more info and stay tuned for some intro sales

Welcome to the awesome isarms family

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Federal is an awesome bro and good orals. I'll be getting bloods in a few weeks and I'm running his AIs currently.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Love it when we get new sources it's always exciting to see what they have to offer..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom