napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DHT balance

Automata

A little bit confused with DHT balance. On the one side you gotta keep up your DHT level (correspondingly testosterone) for various health reasons, on the other side too much DHT leads to hair loss. How do you control DHT so your level doesn't go into extreme?

Just leave it alone. Don't go messing with it or you'll regret it.

I've taken stinging nettle root before for my Prostate with no adverse effects. I don't think it's worth the cost. Provided me little benefits.

Ok I'm more interested in reducing hair loss though but thanks anyways bro
You need to look into shampoos that reduce DHT on the scalp. It's a lot less dangerous and has minimal effect on the rest of the body. If you're super concerned about your hair you may want to reconsider AAS.

Not that super concerned lol but gotta start thinking about it. Seems more like internal regulators could be more beneficial than shampoos.

If you're genetically predisposed to MBP, as I am, there doesn't seem to be that much you can safely do about it. A few years back I enquired with my local (bald) pharmacist he told me he didn't think the various shampoos on offer made much difference as if they did he'd be buying them all himself!

Top Bottom