napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Deca Durabolin

Name is beka 31 y 72 kilo .waight gaining is hard form me because of my work and regime. will this be enough for start 😀

The only thing you need OP is to get your diet in and workout routine 100% dialed in. You even said yourself it is not up to par.

You only weigh 150lbs, unless you're 4' tall you do not need to use gear. You can train hard and eat big and gain plenty of size. Deca is not going to do the work for you.

Not trying to come across as a dick, but that's reality

Name is beka 31 y 72 kilo .waight gaining is hard form me because of my work and regime. will this be enough for start 😀
No, deca is not where you start bro. Not even close.

You say gaining weight is hard for you. Well steroids aren't the answer. You need to reevaluate your diet and training

You only have 2 posts and you are asking where to buy deca. Bro you need to post more and have us get to know you. Deca will not magically give you weight. It is bothersome when ppl come here and think steroids will automatically make you huge. Dude eat in a surplus there is no such thing as a hard gainer. If you consume 3000 calories a day and you don't gain weight eat 4000 and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom