napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crashed gear

RoboGainz

Hey guys, I have 3 bottles of Test E that got shipped in the cold about a week or two ago. 1 of the vials crashed and gelled up. I have tried running it under hot water and its better than it was before. It came back into solution for the most part. My question is, is it still safe and effective to use if slightly gelled? Also, what is typically the best/easiest approach to completely fix it?

No..put it in a pan n heat it til (almost) boiling for ten minutes, shake and repeat if necessary

injecting crashed gear can clog your needle and be extremely painful, don't try to inject it crashed, warm it as cmb said until it's back into solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

injecting crashed gear can clog your needle and be extremely painful, don't try to inject it crashed, warm it as cmb said until it's back into solution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried running it under very hot tap water for about 10 minutes but it keeps gelling slightly, if I shake it then there is still a few flakes floating around. Luckily my source sent a new one for free. But If I can get this one back into solution than that would be great too.

I tried running it under very hot tap water for about 10 minutes but it keeps gelling slightly, if I shake it then there is still a few flakes floating around. Luckily my source sent a new one for free. But If I can get this one back into solution than that would be great too.
Instead of holding the vial under hot water, put it in a pan on the stove with water and heat it to a near boil. That should resuspend it completely

never heard of crashed gear.

It happens but its not common. Usually occurs if it was shipped in cold temps, it causes the solution to break from the hormone causing the gelling. and Thanks RR will give that a try. If I cant get it back ill dispose it.

Another trick is if the old lady has a candle warmer you can put it on there as well until it dissolves. Also put an empty needle top through stopper to vent so vial doesn’t explode

Top Bottom