napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Christmas Special from Roids24

Roids24

Dear Friends,
We are wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas!

xekk75.jpg

Starting today until December 25th, we offer promo with free products of any brand(Vermodje, Radjay, ZPHC, Balkan, SP Labs, EPF).

All orders over $100 get free 1 vial (choice between Boldenone, Winstrol, Sustanon, Test C, Test E, Test P, Methandienone) or 100 tabs (choice between Mibolerone, Turinabol, Liothyrionine Sodium, Methyltestosterone, Tamoxifen Citrate, Clenbuterol, Methandienone, Stanozolol).
All orders over $200 get free 2 vials or 200 tabs
All orders over $300 get free 3 vials or 300 tabs
All orders over $400 get free 4 vials or 400 tabs
All orders over $500 get free 5 vials or 600 tabs
All orders over $600 get free 6 vials or 600 tabs

Et cetera.
You can mix your choice vials and tabs. You can choose any brand you want.

All orders over $900 get free HGH 10 vials 100IU kit Zptropin by Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical, or 10 vials 100IU kit Vermotropin.
*In your order, don't add to cart your free products. Just write us your choice.

For any questions, contact with me anytime ([email protected])
Our website: http://roids24.co/

Last edited:
don't you have this promo all year long anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And besides, with no minimum purchase, that's a pretty good deal. If you spend let's say $300,you're getting about $120 worth of free products. Not too shabby

#TeamDreamCrusher

Would this include shipping? Say... your total order was 175.00. I dont know how much shipping is but lets say its 25.00. Would I still be able to receive two vials since the addition of everything was 200.00?

And besides, with no minimum purchase, that's a pretty good deal. If you spend let's say $300,you're getting about $120 worth of free products. Not too shabby

#TeamDreamCrusher

no doubt, hell of a promo.

Would this include shipping? Say... your total order was 175.00. I dont know how much shipping is but lets say its 25.00. Would I still be able to receive two vials since the addition of everything was 200.00?
I'm sure R24 would work something out with ya.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Dear Friends,
We are wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas!

xekk75.jpg

Starting today until December 25th, we offer promo with free products of any brand(Vermodje, Radjay, ZPHC, Balkan, SP Labs, EPF).

All orders over $100 get free 1 vial (choice between Boldenone, Winstrol, Sustanon, Test C, Test E, Test P, Methandienone) or 100 tabs (choice between Mibolerone, Turinabol, Liothyrionine Sodium, Methyltestosterone, Tamoxifen Citrate, Clenbuterol, Methandienone, Stanozolol).
All orders over $200 get free 2 vials or 200 tabs
All orders over $300 get free 3 vials or 300 tabs
All orders over $400 get free 4 vials or 400 tabs
All orders over $500 get free 5 vials or 600 tabs
All orders over $600 get free 6 vials or 600 tabs

Et cetera.
You can mix your choice vials and tabs. You can choose any brand you want.

All orders over $900 get free HGH 10 vials 100IU kit Zptropin by Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical, or 10 vials 100IU kit Vermotropin.
*In your order, don't add to cart your free products. Just write us your choice.

For any questions, contact with me anytime ([email protected])
Our website: http://roids24.co/

Any offers similar to this coming anytime soon?

Top Bottom