napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Best source for pins

BigBusiness

Anyone prefer one brand of pin over another? This last batch of BD'S i thought were kind of dull. Some took a little to much to break threw the skin. Also where is the best place to get them? I've used east coast medical before but it takes two weeks to ship. Gpz has pretty good prices and carry different brands.

I ordered mine from drugsupplystore quick shipping

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

i have been using gpz for a very long time... the only thing i don't like is the shipping cost but most places are the same.. they are fast, discreet and have plenty of options

BigBusiness said:
Gpz is definitely the place!! Going to try the terumo brand this time. Thank you guys for the input

Yep, the terumo brand is good. That's pretty much all I use

Which one would be more effective or better to use a 23 or 25g ?

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:

it just depends on the injection site... some are more preferred for different areas... most stick with 23 unless your injecting in the delts, then go with 25... i always use 25 but i am strictly a delt pinner bro

Angel said:

I prefer 25g to inject myself. It's a little harder to push the oil, but the smaller needle causes less PIP and less chance of abcess or infection

Re: RE: Re: Best source for pins

DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:

it just depends on the injection site... some are more preferred for different areas... most stick with 23 unless your injecting in the delts, then go with 25... i always use 25 but i am strictly a delt pinner bro
That's perfect I prefer the delts also, I never liked getting them in the gluts lol

RickRock said:
Angel said:

I prefer 25g to inject myself. It's a little harder to push the oil, but the smaller needle causes less PIP and less chance of abcess or infection
That settles it 25g it is, thanks guys...

Saiyan said:
Glutes 1.5 inch and delts 1 inch? What about quad?
1" is probably fine for quads, but I like to go deeper. 1.5" for me

Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:

That's perfect I prefer the delts also, I never liked getting them in the gluts lol

its a very smooth injection site bro... for me, its by far the best... everyone is different but it is definitely my preference...

DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:
DylanGemelli said:
Angel said:

its a very smooth injection site bro... for me, its by far the best... everyone is different but it is definitely my preference...

I always have trouble pinning my delts. Where are the sweet spots?

Top Bottom