napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

AAS and Crohn's Disease

BigScuds

A training partner of mine wants to start using AAS. But was diagnosed with Crohn's 10 years ago. Is it even possible for him to ever use anything? I don't know about the reactions and interactions well enough to give sound advice.

NY? Rick? Dylan? Any thoughts?

There have been instances where AAS use and HGH (currently tested with success) have been used by persons with crohn's disease. Test/Winstrol combo seemed to not aggravate symptoms whatsoever and subside them to great extent. HGH is a hot topic for it now as it seems to place it in remission in a large percentage of patients. If he does try it, have him get his inflammation markers checked intermittently while on cycle w/ privatemdlabs.

There have been instances where AAS use and HGH (currently tested with success) have been used by persons with crohn's disease. Test/Winstrol combo seemed to not aggravate symptoms whatsoever and subside them to great extent. HGH is a hot topic for it now as it seems to place it in remission in a large percentage of patients. If he does try it, have him get his inflammation markers checked intermittently while on cycle w/ privatemdlabs.

Don't know why I didn't think to ask you 44. Thanks!

I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2007. I've had a hell of a time staying employed with my current employer for those who know what I do for a living can understand why.

I have a pretty active case and the ulcers are pretty active and also have some slight UC in the lower part of my intestine.

I keep my diet in check, don't use Motrin, definitely make sure I don't eat extremely greasy foods, and I'm good to go. All bloods to support it as well. Even though privatemdlabs did me dirty once I'd still recommend them as 44 said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is just not a great idea giving a go/no go without knowing every detailed fact about his specific situation.. We literally know nothing other then he has the disease..

I definitely agree. Just was putting it out there in case he wanted to ask if I had any particular issues. Everyone is different I know, just at leading adding some positivity to he disease vice that horrible situation your coworker seems to be in.

The one person I know on AAS takes humira. While on cycle they skip humira dosing accidentally because they feel no symptoms. There is a drug in clinical trials called mongersen. Remissions rate of 93%. Look into it. As for the AAS usage personally as long as he is not ulcerative and is on either humira, or remicade I see no reason as to not try at least. I'm no doctor, but I'm no moron either. Well most of the time anyways.

My son has crohn's. Trust that I try to know as much as possible about this. His doctor is great, but conservative as I offered an extreme solution... intestinal swap. I wouldn't give a fuck if I died as long as my son lived a better life.

Last edited:
Well, I'm definitely "ulcerative". 12 of them to be exact. I currently only use Imuran. I have zero issues when using just Test at least. It's all I've tried thus far.

Either way, hopefully your buddy gets clinical advice.

Thanks for all the info brothers. The only way to get the detailed info would be to have him come on here and introduce himself and give his stats. I know he's been in remission for just over a year now.

Top Bottom