Dylan why do you recommend the tongkat Ali? I would prefer maca root extract over it unless theres a reason? Also, will the s4 boost libido? Or are you suggesting the tongkat Ali because it may suppress it a bit? I think possibly my last question is when I'm coming off the SARMS, either with the...
Thanks for the responses boys. I have a much better idea of what SARMS do and they do seem like the better choice in terms of being safe and healthy which is my #1 concern. However, I'm not a cheap bastard but this seems like quite a bit of money. Rick rock im not looking to start steroids I...
I'll admit I don't know much about SARMS at all. I'm assuming there are stacks that fit what I'm going for? I wasn't interested in anavar but those results are similar to what I would like. Hard lean and stronger, but definitely on the safer side? How's your libido on SARMS? I'm transferring to...
9th wonder; I originally sent this email to Dylan but then he copied and pasted it to this thread. Which is better bc then I can get more opinions. I've been training for roughly 7 years. Played sports & what not. I'm 22, 5 foot 6 inches and I weigh a lean 160 with close to around 14 percent...
Hey Dylan, not sure if you will respond but I've been watching your videos on YouTube and they have been very informative. I've been thinking about running a cycle of just test. Maybe 250 mg 3 or 4 months. I'm not interested in ever trying anything extreme. Low dosages of test I've heard do in...