Im also already on TRT in the form of BHRT pellets dude to hypogonadism and this is what came back this last weekend I was wondering if I should just stay with this instead of hopping on cycle https://i.imgur.com/9qQzpJx.jpg
So for starts i am 27 m 6’3” Im around 190 give or take a couple pounds a day and my BF is at 12% and I’ve been resistance training for about 2. My end goal is to be around 220-230 of lean muscle around 8-10% BF also I was mistaking the cycle that he wants me to take is 250 mg of testosterone...
So I’ve been training for about a years now and I’ve gotten quite lean I’m about 188 and 6’3” my coach is gonna start me on a cycle of 200 mg of Masteron enanthate and 200 mg of testosterone cyp a week I was wondering if that is a good idea/combo thank you in advance for your time