Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. A

    Trt

    Right from the start. .. I'm on trt have a shot every 12weeks (nebido) which is a slow release test just like (sus) my test levels were still low after seeing my Endo so I've started to add in 500mg of sus every week to bump it up . My question was do I need to pct or taper down to my normal...
  2. A

    Trt

    HI Dylan After watching your videos greatly enjoyed and wish I watched a wile ago for information as the Web is full of misleading crap and confusion . Any way I need my mind putting straight as I'm still mislead and confused even from people around me that have cycled. I'm currently on trt...
Top Bottom